Duration 2 Days
The Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers to use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 through EAN 100 to a depth of 40 meters for dives that do not require staged decompression. Often taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course, this can be considered the foundation of your technical diving career. Advanced Nitrox is also a great course for those wanting to extend their bottom times.
The course cover topics like:
- Equipment requirements
- Dive planning
- Oxygen tracking
- Blending methods
You will use the TDI Advanced Nitrox Diving manual for your course, which explains in an easy to understand practical manner the complex information that Advanced Nitrox divers need to know.
- Be a minimum age of fifteen (18).
- Have a minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver (or equivalent).
- Show proof of twenty-five (25) logged open water dives.
- If this course is taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures Course, then the minimum age is eighteen (18).
- Duration: 2 days (if in conjunction with Decompression Procedures)
- Theory session
- Number of dives: 4
- Maximum depth 40 meters
- Oxygen mixes up to 100
Excludes: gasses & personal equipment.