Brands We Service
- Aqua Lung
- Boss / Rebel
- Dive Rite
- IST Proline
- Sub Gear
- US Divers
Dacor – Parts are no longer available and regulators can no longer be serviced.
*** SERVICE CHARGES DO NOT INCLUDE PARTS (Parts are replaced as required)
Cylinder Test Includes Air
Cylinder Hydro Test/Annual$35.00
Cylinder Hydro Test and Valve Service$50.00
Fibre Wrapped Cylinders $50.00
K-Valve on cylinder (includes o-ring kit)$15.00
Rotary wire brushing Cylinders (hourly)$55.00
Decontaminating cylinders (oil etc) $13.20
Pneumatic spear gun $49.50
FULL Reg Set (1st Stage/2nd Stage/Occy & Guage)$85.00
Regulator First AND Second stage$50.00
Regulator First stage $35.00
Alternate Air OR Second stage$25.00
BCD (Including standard inflator)$25.00
BCD (including integrated Alternate/Occy) $35.00
Hydro Test and O2 Clean Cyl & Valve $76.00
Computer Battery Change Includes Pressure Test
Aladin SPORT/PRO (side door model) $55.00
Aladin SPORT/NITROX /PRO (oil filled) $125.00
Aladin GALLILEO SOL/LUNA$25.00
Aladin SMARTCOM $99.00
Aqualung MATRIX $22.00
Cressisub EDY $55.00
Genesis RESOURCE $22.00
Mares NEMO $55.00
Mares PUCK $22.00
Oceanic VEO $22.00
Sherwood WISDOM $22.00
Suunto D Series $82.50
Suunto Mosquito (Inc. Battery Door)$35.00
Suunto EON/OCTOPUS/FOVOR $35.00
And most other computers too – just ask!
All equipment is completely dismantled and immersed in a state of the art ultrasonic cleaner and serviced by factory trained technicians to manufacturers specifications.
All servicing includes a 6 month warranty on labour.
Same Day Battery Change
Need your dive computer battery changed ASAP? We can complete most battery changes including pressure test in less than a day by special request. A surcharge of $19.99 applies to the above battery change rates. Call 9455 4448 to check that our Service Technician is available to complete your battery change on the same day.
Quotes start at $22.50 and involve complete disassembly to give accurate description of what needs replacing. Technician will then call with a price for parts and service. If you do not give the go ahead the items will be returned unassembled. If you want the item returned assembled then full service charge is applied but no parts are replaced.
Provided at no cost. Does not involve disassembly and is a rough guide to what needs replacing.
- Perth Scuba are able to service your dive equipment with a maximum 7 day turn around.
- Equipment pick-up/drop-off is Tuesday and Friday during Peak Periods (October – April) and Friday during Off Peak (May – September).
- For the fastest turn-around on your servicing ensure you bring your items in for service no later than 9:00am on pick-up days.
- Please ensure you present your Service Tag stub at Perth Scuba to collect your service equipment. An SMS will be sent to your mobile number as written on your service tag to advise when your equipment is ready for collection.
Please note: Where unusual parts are required your servicing may take more than 7 days.
- Scuba in poor condition or other equipment not listed is charged at $66.00 per hour.
- All warranty claims are to be accompanied by appropriate paperwork or all parts will be charged at time of pick-up.
- Estimates provided at no charge.
- Written quotes provided for $22.50. If equipment is then serviced, quote fee is deducted from service charge.