Adventure Diver / Advanced Diver
Continued Education Course
Duration 2 Days
The PADI Advanced Diver Course is a great way to do 5 dives to increase your knowledge and build on your diving skills all in the presence of one of our excellent Instructors. A 5 dive tasting plate of just some of what diving has to offer will leave you more confident and without the limits of an Open Water Diver. We highly recommend this course as an immediate follow on straight after your Open Water course to give you more experience and more confidence. No exams here… it's all about the diving!
During this course we will do 2 core dives - Navigation and Deep (up to 30m) and 3 elective dives. Our night dive is usually our third dive to ensure you get the skills to join our free weekly guided night dives.
The next 2 dives are up to you. Choose from Wreck, Photography, Fish ID, Search and Recovery, Peak Performance buoyancy, Boat Diver and Naturalist – just to name a few. We choose the dives as a group at the commencement of your course - tell us what you want to experience.
A whole new world comes out at night so why not get out there and check it out? To get you started we choose your first one – one which is a very awesome dive to learn... Night Diving! This will be your third dive of the course on the Saturday evening. Learn the important things about planning night dives as well as actually diving your plan all in the light of your dive torch.
Course Schedule Options
- Day 1 Friday 8:30am - 3:00pm 2 x Shore Dives, 6:00pm - 8:00pm 1 x Night Dive
- Day 2 Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm 2 x Boat Dives
- Day 1 Saturday 8:30am - 3:00pm 2 x Shore Dives, 6:00pm - 8:00pm 1 x Night Dive
- Day 2 Sunday 8:00am - 5:00pm 2 x Boat Dives
Day 1 we head out and do our first core dive – Navigation. Learn how to use your compass and get yourself back to the boat! Become the perfect Dive Buddy.
The next dive is one of your elective dives, photography is awesome if you want to know more about using your underwater camera and Peak Performance Buoyancy makes you a guru underwater allowing you to maintain neutral buoyancy efficiently.
Day 2 and we're off to Rottnest Island! When we arrive at Rottnest, our first dive will be our Deep Dive. A dive up to 30 metres with your Instructor will show you how colours change and how pressure affects different things in different ways.
The final dive of your course is your second elective dive. After completing this – it's back to the boat for a quick celebration as we head for our departure point – Fremantle.
- PADI eLearning access pass – Online interactive course (Supplied once we receive your deposit)
- Advanced Open Water Diver Online (eLearning)
- 3 Shore dives
- 2 Boat dives to Rottnest Island, Western Australia
- Air fills
- PADI certification card
- Hire of BCD, wetsuit, regulator, cylinder, mask, snorkel and fins
- Glow Stick for Night Dive
- Equipment discount for students on courses
- FREE Dive club membership kit
Advanced Course Pre-requisites:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Current Diving Medical (If Required)
Student Equipment Requirements:
It is a PADI requirement that you have the below equipment for the duration of your PADI Advanced Course. Perth Scuba do not have the below available for hire, but you can be assured that all the below equipment will be used in your future diving.
- Dive Slate, Safety Sausage & Knife
(Available Day 1 or before at a special course price)
- Dive Torch for Night Dive (Available Day 1 or before your course at a special course price)