Duration 2 Days
Wreck diving is exciting and so is the PADI Wreck Diver Specialist Course. Discovering and exploring mysterious wrecks is something which every diver at some time dreams about.
Every wreck is a time capsule. The exact time and place in history where circumstances placed these wrecks on the ocean floor can be seen and explored by wreck divers.
Become A Perth Scuba PADI Wreck Diver specialist today and uncover some of the mysteries of the deep.
The most popular specialty course in the PADI range, will have you mapping, drawing, diving on and penetrating wrecks. Learn how to use wreck penetration lines and use them in zero visibility “silt out” situations. Discover a world where time stands still and only fish move by.
This course is a must do for anyone serious about Technical Diving and travel to the Islands of the Pacific to see the World War II wrecks of Truk Lagoon, The Solomon Islands and the South China Sea. Discover local wrecks which have been scuttled for the benefit of divers, or search for new wrecks yet to be found and gazetted.
A fantastic and interesting course for the scuba diver who wants to experience more than just diving.
Perth Scuba PADI Wreck Diver Course includes:
- PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Manual
- Project AWARE Wreck Diver Specialty Certification Card
- 2 Boat Dives (on the HMAS Swan or Lena Wreck)
- 2 Shore Dives (only 1 required if Wreck Adventure Dive previously completed)
- Hire of BCD, Regulator & Tank
- Air Fills (for entire course)
- Free Dive Club Membership Kit
- Equipment Discount for Students on Course
Here’s how it works!
You will spend 2 days learning how to map, plan a dive, penetrate and explore wrecks in this awesome course.
Let’s Go Scuba Diving !!!
After a weekend of getting wrecked, you’ll be ready to take on the world of wrecks. Add this course to a Deep Diver Specialty course and gain the benefit of diving the deeper wrecks where fewer divers have been there before you.
BOOK NOW IN A FEW OF CLICKS
- Click your start date below (Saturday)
- Click the number of participants (+1 or more)
- Click CONFIRM AVAILABILITY or BUY AS GIFT