Duration 2 Days
As sport divers planned decompression is not something that we do or have been taught. The TDI Decompression Procedures course prepares you for planned staged decompression diving with a maximum operating depth of 45 meters.
The course cover topics like
- Kit set-up
- Equipment requirements
- Decompression techniques
- Decompression breathing gases
- Gas management
- Contingency planning
Some of the materials you will be using include the TDI Divers Guide to Decompression Procedures, US Navy or Buhlmann Air Decompression Tables (made of vinyl for easy in-water use and storage).
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
- Have a minimum certification of Nitrox & Advanced nitrox diver.
- Show proof of twenty-five (25) logged open water dives.
- TDI Decompression Procedures eLearning - completed prior to your course commencement
- Duration 2 days (if in conjunction with Advanced Nitrox)
- Theory session
- Number of dives: 4.
- Maximum depth 45 meters
- Oxygen mixes up to 100 & Decompression.
Excludes: gasses & personal equipment.