Advanced Open Water Diver Course 1-on-1
Continued Education Course
From Private Course $1499.00
Duration 3 Days
Private 1-on-1 Dive Course
Become a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver in just 3 days including Rottnest Island Boat Dives and your own PADI Instructor 1-on-1 for your own personal tuition or bring a friend for a 2-on-1 private course.
Your course will take 3 days and you can tailor these days to suit your personal schedule. Please select the first day of your course on the calendar below and we'll contact you to arrange the dates that suit you.
PADI Open Water Diver Course includes:
- Digital Photos of your Adventure
- Personalised Tuition & Guidance with experienced PADI Instructor
- PADI eLearning (all your theory online)
- PADI Diver’s Digital Log Book
- 2 Shore Dives (including snacks & drinks)
- 2 Boat Dives to Rottnest Island (including lunch, snacks & drinks)
- Air Fills & Pool Entry (for entire course)
- Premium Equipment Hire
- Hire of Premium BCD, Wetsuit, Regulator, Dive Computer & Cylinder
- Hire of Premium Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots & Weight Belt
- Transport of you and your hire equipment from our dive shop to the dive site & returned
- PADI Certification eCard
- Exclusive equipment offers
- Minimum 14 years of age to dive in Western Australia
- Medically fit to dive (answer NO to all medical statement questions) or pass a Diver Medical with a doctor
- Be able to swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes
Here's how it works!
Upon booking your dive course, we email you a Perth Scuba PADI eLearning Pass within 24 hours. This pass allows you to do all your dive knowledge online – that’s right! No boring classrooms! Your PADI eLearning pass is VALID FOR LIFE. So you can complete all your theory before you leave home & check back whenever you want to brush up on skills!
Prior to starting your course, we get you to complete the PADI eLearning knowledge reviews online in the comfort of your own home to prepare you for your new adventure.
BOOK NOW IN A FEW OF CLICKS
- Click your start date below (we'll contact you for additional days)
- Click the number of participants (+1 or more)
- Click CONFIRM AVAILABILITY or BUY AS GIFT
- BUYING AS A SURPRISE GIFT? Please ensure you DO NOT insert the gift recipient's email address in the participant details to ensure notifications are NOT sent to them before they receive their gift from you.
Once you complete your booking Perth Scuba will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours to confirm your nominated course dates availability and details about your dive course, including issuing your PADI eLearning Pass. Remember that your eLearning takes approximately 8 hours to complete, so make sure you give yourself enough time to complete comfortably.