Master Scuba Diver
Continued Education Course
Duration From 10 Days
CHALLENGE YOURSELF TODAY! Become a PADI Master Scuba Diver - the highest recreational diver level!
Perth Scuba package includes:
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification
- 1 x PADI Level 1 Dive Course
- 2 x PADI Level 2 Dive Courses
- 2 x PADI Level 3 Dive Courses
- Pool entry fees
- Air fills (for entire course)
- Perth Scuba Master Scuba Diver T-Shirt
Perth Scuba Level 1 Dive Courses: (choose 1):
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Wreck Diver Specialty
- PADI Side mount Diver Specialty
Perth Scuba Level 2 Dive Courses (choose 2):
- PADI Search & Recovery Specialty
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
- PADI Dry Suit Specialty
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty
- PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty
- PADI Night Diver Specialty
Perth Scuba Level 3 Dive Courses (choose 2):
- PADI O2 Provider
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty
- PADI Equipment Specialty
- Project AWARE Shark Aware Specialty
What You Get:
- All Participants will receive a Master Scuba Diver Challenge T-Shirt for each Specialty completed with Perth Scuba during the Challenge.
- Participants receive a Master Scuba Diver Challenge “Mission Accomplished” T-Shirt upon becoming a Master Scuba Diver (complete 5 Specialties + Rescue Diver) – the highest recreational diver level!
- Name Plate on the Perth Scuba Master Scuba Diver Challenge Hall of Fame Board – with certifying Instructor’s name.
- Automatic entry to the Ultimate Master Scuba Diver Challenge Weekend for your chance to WIN!
How it Works:
- Divers must complete 5 Specialty Courses and Rescue Diver certification to qualify.
- If Divers already have Specialty or Rescue certifications – Specialty courses will be added to form the balance of the required courses to qualify.
- Divers must complete all courses and be signed off for their PADI Master Scuba Diver by Perth Scuba within 6 months of commencement.
- Certifying Instructors MUST be staff of Perth Scuba.
- Final PADI Specialty Course MUST be completed at Perth Scuba.
- By scoring the most points during the Ultimate Master Scuba Diver Challenge Weekend, the participant (YOU) will become the Ultimate Master Scuba Diver Challenge winner!
- Entry is free provided all requirements have been met by the participant.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or above
Frequently Asked Questions:
What happens if I already have some PADI specialties but not 5?
All you have to do is complete the number of specialties you need and complete your Rescue Diver level.
Once this is done, your Instructor will sign you off and you will be put onto the Hall of Fame board.