Duration 2 Days
Going on a holiday and want to dive while you are there? Not certified? Well the PADI Scuba Diver course is the easy way to learn to dive in just 2 days and be qualified to dive to 12 metres!
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain speciality diver courses.
Perth Scuba Scuba Diver Course Includes:
- PADI Open Water Diver eLearning Pass – valid for life!
- Diver’s Log Book
- Pool Dives
- 2 Open Water Shore Dives
- Air Fills & Pool Entry (for entire course)
- Hire of BCD, Wetsuit, Regulator & Tank
- Hire of Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Booties & Weight Belt
- PADI Scuba Diver certification card
- Free Dive Club Membership Kit
- Equipment Discount for Students on Courses
This course includes the Dive Theory of 3 of the 5 full modules required to become a PADI Open water diver, 3 of the 5 Pool modules and 2 shore dives. At the end of your course, you will have a PADI Scuba Diver certification card which will allow you to dive anywhere in the world with a qualified Dive Master or Instructor. (Every resort around the world has Dive Masters or Instructors leading the dives so you will be in safe hands. The best part… When you return, all we need to do is another day to complete the other 2 modules of theory and pool work and a couple more dives and you will become a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver.
This course is a fantastic way to see what Scuba Diving is all about, without having to commit to a full course. The really cool part… IT’S FUN!!!
How Do I Book?
Perth Scuba holds Scuba Diver courses every week. Join us on a Friday Morning at Perth Scuba for a quick check to see what you know and then off to the pool for a few hours.. If you are enjoying yourself, you can even stay the whole day! Then on Saturday – We will take you for your first Ocean Experience… 2 dives and we’re there!
Perth Scuba includes ALL equipment for your course (although we do recommend you own your own snorkeling gear and your Instructor is the best trained to help you with that too.)
If you are a student, tell your teachers about the PADI Scuba Diver Course, it’s short, it doesn’t require a medical*, it’s cheaper than a full course and it’s FUN! Perth Scuba can tailor a Scuba Diver course to suit your school timetable