Paralenz Vaquita is a small and powerful underwater camera with a simple mission: to enable you to seamlessly capture and share brilliant underwater videos.
- Waterproof to 350m
- 100% Military Grade Aluminum
- True Colour OLED Display
- GPS Sensor
- Depth-Controlled Colour Correction
Intuitive Handling Paralenz Vaquita is made for underwater recordings. It fits the palm of your hand perfectly – even with gloves on. Experience the most intuitive handling for undisturbed diving.
True Color OLED Display A live viewfinder makes it easy for you to frame your recordings. Features an overlay directly on the screen with information about temperature and depth.
Intelligent Color Correction (DCC) automatically adjusts the white balance and colour of your recording to the depth you’re diving at.
Waterproof down to 350m / 1150ft Paralenz Vaquita is made of 100% marine-grade aluminium and is waterproof down to 350m – no extra housing or filters needed.
4K 60 fps / 1080p 240 fps Paralenz Vaquita records the smoothest and most detailed underwater videos. The HEVC H.265 codec stores more image information uses less storage space and preserves the dynamic range of your recordings.
Integrated GPS sensor Paralenz Vaquita logs your exact dive location with your recordings so you can always revisit your dive spot.
Connect with free Paralenz App Connect your Paralenz Vaquita with the free Paralenz App. Seamlessly organize, edit, and share your dive videos. Inspire divers from all around the world and help save our Ocean by sharing your Ocean data with researchers worldwide.
Frame Your Adventure with the new OLED Display: Keep a real-time overview of what you’re recording on the Paralenz Vaquita’s new True Color OLED screen. It also displays your current depth and temperature information.
With 4K, marine life stays breathtaking above the surface: Paralenz Vaquita’s updated technology delivers the smoothest and most vivid underwater videos up to 4K (4k 60fps / 1080p 240fps). It uses the HEVC (H.265) video codec which stores more image information while using less storage space and preserving the dynamic range of your recordings. Intelligent Color Correction for vivid colours, all the way down Paralenz Vaquita’s patented depth-controlled colour (DCC) automatically adjusts the white balance of your recording to the depth you’re diving at to provide you with brilliant and natural colours.
Auto-record lets you fully focus on your dive: The patented auto-record automatically starts capturing video when you get to a set depth and stops when you resurface. This expands your Paralenz Vaquita’s battery life, eliminates the need to edit out boring parts of the video, and lets you completely focus on the dive.
Keep track of your dive locations through GPS: Paralenz Vaquita logs your exact dive location with your recordings so you can always revisit your exact dive spot.
One Button, Many Functions: Paralenz Vaquita keeps it simple with just one button. For underwater cameras, magnetic switches are the best choice as they work under any pressure and without penetrating the camera body. You can also operate the camera effortlessly with thick gloves on.
Out of the box and into the Ocean: Paralenz Vaquita comes with everything you need to get into the water and start recording. No need for extra camera housings or colour filters.
With the Paralenz App your videos do more than just look stunning: Connect your Paralenz Vaquita with the free Paralenz App. Seamlessly organize, edit, and share your dive videos. Inspire divers from all around the world and help save our Ocean by sharing your Ocean data with researchers worldwide – Create an account and receive free Cloud Storage for 1 Year!
- Powered by: lithium polymer 2000 mAh battery with over 1h 15m recording time (4K 60 fps).
- Still photo resolution: 12 megapixels.
- Video resolution: 4K 60 fps / 4K HDR 30 fps / 1080p 240 fps.
- Video bitrate is 100 Mbps.
- Stabilization: EIS 4K 30fps.
- Chip: Ambarella H2s65.
- Image Sensor: Sony IMX577.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (5Ghz, app connection) and Bluetooth (future accessories).
- Ports: USB-C, Micro SD-card (up to 128gb, class: U3 or V30, not included)*.
- OLED Display Size: 0.95" with 180x120p resolution.
- Video format: MOV H.265 codec (4K 30fps) and MOV H.264 codec (4K 60fps).
- FOV (1/1.8”) D135° H110° V57° lens.
- The camera measures 5" x 1.5" x 1.7" (128 x 40mm x 343 mm)
- weight 240g (100g underwater)
- Material: marine-grade aluminium with an operating temperature of -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F) thanks to the EVA padding (minimizing battery discharge in cold water).
- The camera has GPS, pressure, conductivity, temperature, accelerometer, and gyroscope sensors
- internal microphone for audio recording.
In The Box
- 1x Paralenz Vaquita underwater camera
- 1x Click mount
- 1x USB-C cable
- 3x extra O-rings
*Important SD-card information:
Due to the high speed of data transfer, it is crucial to use one of the following 3 supported SD-cards, that are compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera, and have been tested to perform well.
Sandisk Extreme Series
Sandisk Extreme PLUS Series
Sandisk Extreme PRO Series
Please note: that Samsung micro-SD cards and SD-cards of other brands are NOT compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera.
The Sandisk U3 Micro SD-card is not included.