Duration 8 nights ex-Tawau, Malaysia
Next tour May 2023
Booking reference P0H0SW
Sipadan and Mabul are both located on the eastern side of Sabah, Borneo, in the region of Semporna. These stunning tropical islands are only accessible by boat and Mabul is the ideal spot to reach diving in the world-famous Sipadan. Off the North Eastern coast of Borneo lies a tiny jewel of an island, Pulau Sipadan, with a marine ecosystem so perfect and unique, it is renowned as one of the best dive spots in the world. Above the water, it’s just a tiny 40-acre rainforest-covered tropical island with a white sandy beach rising from a 700-metre abyss in the Celebes Sea. It is the only oceanic island in Malaysia, having developed over thousands of years by living corals growing on top of an extinct volcanic cone. Below the water, Sipadan’s vertical topography and abundant marine life make it one of the world’s most desired destinations.
- ex-Tawau, Borneo Malaysia
- Return Tawau airport & boat transfers
- 1 night accommodation Seafest Hotel, Semporna
- 8 nights accommodation Borneo Divers Mabul Resort, Mabul
- Full board meals (3 meals daily with light snacks and free flow coffee/tea and cordial juice except carbonated drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Luxury villa room, twin share
- Dive package 3 boat dives per day
- 2 days diving at Sipadan Island
- Tanks, weights and air fills
Diving package is inclusive of 3 boat dives a day (around Mabul, Kapalai and Sipadan) with divemaster except on arrival and departure days, and unlimited jetty house reef dives without guide.
Recharge in comfort after a long day of fun and exciting activities in one of the cozy and spacious Luxury Villa Twin rooms. Perfect for you and a friend. You can still enjoy some outdoor privacy with its ceiling-to-floor, sliding-panel glass windows that opens up to its own private balcony. The rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, an LCD TV, personal safe, tea & coffee-making facilities, easy access to the beach and more.