Duration 9 nights ex-Brisbane
Next tour 16 - 27 July 2023
Booking reference ADE2613
Palau is the pinnacle of diving worldwide. Palau is the premier diving destination for experienced divers and beginners alike. Palau's marine ecosystems include barrier reefs, fringing reefs, inner lagoons, seagrass beds, marine lakes, and mangrove forests. Take a dip in the most picturesque and stunning dive sites the world has to offer. From breathtaking coral walls to WWII wrecks, Palau has an adventure for everyone.
Perth Scuba are hosting a fresh group trip in 2023 to discover the amazing waters of Palau in Micronesia. Palau's waters boast some of the world's best reefs and concentrations of the most spectacular marine life in the world. Inquisitive sharks, friendly dolphins, manta rays, tuna and barracuda are aall prolific in the rich Palau water and every dive holds something new and breathtaking. There are dive sites to suit all levels of experience with the two best sites being 'Blue Corner' and 'Blue Holes'. This adventure is hosted on board the MV Black Pearl - a magnificent vessel; built expressly for divers and offering a high level of support and service. Our last trips have booked out quickly so be quick to join us on this fantastic trip.
- Tour Leader Alison Hosking
- Fly China Airlines return ex-Brisbane to Koror via Taipei
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Return airport transfers
- 2 nights Palau Central Hotel, Koror
- Standard Downtown Twin share
- Daily continental breakfast
- FREE Wifi
- 7 nights MV Black Pearl liveaboard vessel
- Lower Deck Cabin - twin share
- 18 boat dives
- All meals including dive snacks
- FREE Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
- Professional dive guides
- Marine Park/Fuel surcharges & port fees $390USD/person Paid locally, subject to change
- Gear Hire/Staff Gratuities
- Main deck outdoor seating and jacuzzi & main outdoor bar
- Spacious indoor dining area with cafe and bar
- Entertainment salong with gym equipment & business centre
- Camera station
- Sun deck seating and sun beds
M/Y Black Pearl was built to meet the standard requirements of the International Integrity Stability Standard for yachts above 46-metres. She was built with premium materials and fitted with the latest navigation, safety and scuba diving systems and equipment to exceed high standards in the yachting industry.
Our commitment to all our guests is to provide a world-class experience onboard M/Y Black Pearl , cruising across the pristine waters of Palau, Micronesia. With state-of-the-art design and functionality, we pride ourselves in providing top amenities and comfort for a memorable stay for all our guests alike.
MV Black Pearl facilities
Palau offers some of the most diverse waters in the world. Inquisitive sharks, dolphins, manta rays, tuna and barracuda; all are there to see in the rich Palau waters and every dive holds something new and breathtaking. With over 1,500 species of fish, pelagics, corals and a number of WWII wrecks. Palau should be on every diver's bucket list.